Omnivore is seeking a Sales Executive to join our growing team! This role will be primarily responsible for selling our innovative, industry-leading technologies to new restaurants and restaurant technology partners in an assigned territory. You will be supporting the company’s business development efforts to acquire new customers while partnering with the Customer Success team where needed to maintain existing customer relationships to expand Omnivore’s technology footprint within the top global, national, and regional restaurant brands. You will be focused on working with the key customer contacts in various departments including front of house, back of house and outside the house operations and coordinating account activities with the Customer Success team including Service, Support and Engineering as the opportunity requires.
Together, we’re pioneering a new era of restaurant experience and guest engagement such as ghost and virtual kitchen concepts, master menus across multiple locations and concepts, and immediately connecting restaurants with delivery service providers such as UberEats, Door Dash, and others!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responding to new sales inquiries and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Continuing to hunt for new customers and opportunities to grow the Omnivore sales funnel
- Partnering with our Customer Experience Managers and fellow Sales team members, focusing on maintaining relationships and managing contract renewals with our restaurant customers
- Aligning with the organization’s objectives using firm business strategies through active participation in strategic planning, sales development, forecasting and sales resource planning
- Leading exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for product offerings
- Working cross-functionally and serving as the liaison between our partners and Omnivore leadership, product, legal, operations, and other functional teams
- Developing pitch, presentation and positioning for new products or partner segments
- Managing pipelines of target partners
- Nurturing and growing existing partnerships
- Staying abreast of industry trends and new developments to educate your customers and add value to working with Omnivore
- Performing reporting activities as required using Salesforce.com
“MUST HAVES” TO EXCEL AT THIS ROLE
- 3+ years of proven background in solution (SaaS) selling and business development experience, preferably with a mix of startup and larger enterprise experience
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Propensity to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven relationship building and partnership skills
- Familiarity with delivery service providers, third party marketplace, and/or logistics industries
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or self-taught individual with strong work experience
“EXTRAS” THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Successful background as a Sales Development Representative
- Strong relationships with restaurant and hospitality customers
- Familiarity working at or working closely with delivery service provider(s)
- Background in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Existing restaurant industry connections at corporate brand level
- Experience working with and understanding of POS system landscape
- Understanding of hospitality industry and restaurant-centric approach to business development
- We have helped thousands and thousands of restaurants survive and thrive in this challenging environment and you will be a part of adding to that legacy of making a difference for one of the top entrepreneurship industries.
- Omnivore released its industry-changing Menu Management System in late 2019 and 2021 is the year for game-changing growth. You will be a key part of that growth!
- You will be joining a “start-up” culture that already has a tremendous list of customer advocates ready to tell their success story.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 100% Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Stock options
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
Omnivore is a fast-paced, growing, and distributed startup focused on providing the best restaurant development platform in the world! We provide a connectivity platform that allows app developers to interact with restaurant POS systems through a simple and consistent REST API. Whether it’s for table reservations, menus, online orders, or payments, our API is the backbone of a growing community of apps, restaurants, and point-of-sale vendors that are revolutionizing the dining experience!
We hire for culture, passion, and the ability to learn quickly above specific experience or previous knowledge. If you're interested in making your next career move with a company on the cutting edge of restaurant technology, check out our current openings. If you're an energetic self starter, we are looking for you!
Omnivore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. www.omnivore.io (800) 293-4058 Omnivore Technologies, Inc.