Sales Development Representative
- Clearwater, FL
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Omnivore is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team! This role will be primarily responsible for assisting our sales team in finding and qualifying new opportunities in the restaurant and restaurant technology industries for our innovative, industry-leading technologies. You will be supporting the company’s business development efforts to acquire new customers with sales prospecting and lead generation. You will be a key member in expanding Omnivore’s technology footprint within the top global, national, and regional restaurant brands by coordinating communication and pre sales activities with the Omnivore team. This is an innovative opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting restaurant technology company!
Together, we’re pioneering a new era of restaurant experience and guest engagement such as ghost and virtual kitchen concepts, master menu management across multiple locations and concepts, and immediately connecting restaurants with delivery service providers such as UberEats, Door Dash, and others!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Becoming an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts
- Qualifying prospects based on their current pain points, business challenges and needs
- Scheduling discovery calls for sales team
- Using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Striving to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and implement best practices
- Representing and demonstrating the values, brand and mission of Omnivore
- Spreading the story of Omnivore through various modes of communication
- Assisting with other relevant tasks and projects that contribute to the growth of Omnivore
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A Tampa Bay local, to frequently report to Clearwater headquarters
- Motivated self starter with strong initiative
- Ability to speak with dynamic audience, including C-Suite executives, restaurant owners and workers, and internal team members
- Genuine interest in the pain points and challenges of those working in restaurant industry
- Strong time and project management skills
- Passionate about making key contributions to a company
- Flexibility and tenacity for functioning in a start up environment that moves and reacts quickly
“EXTRAS” THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Professional experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in the restaurant and restaurant technology industry
- Prior sales prospecting or lead generation experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Independence to take on extra responsibilities
- We have helped thousands and thousands of restaurants survive and thrive in this challenging environment and you will be a part of adding to that legacy of making a difference for one of the top entrepreneurship industries.
- Omnivore released its industry-changing Menu Management System in late 2019 and 2021 is the year for game-changing growth. You will be a key part of that growth!
- You will be joining a “start-up” culture that already has a tremendous list of customer advocates ready to tell their success story.
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical, Vision & Dental plan options
- HSA plan option with employer contribution
- 100% Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with company matching
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Virtual engagement events
- Hybrid position - mix of in office and work from home days
Omnivore is a fast-paced, growing, and distributed startup focused on providing the best restaurant development platform in the world! We provide a connectivity platform that allows app developers to interact with restaurant POS systems through a simple and consistent REST API. Whether it’s for table reservations, menus, online orders, or payments, our API is the backbone of a growing community of apps, restaurants, and point-of-sale vendors that are revolutionizing the dining experience!
We hire for culture, passion, and the ability to learn quickly above specific experience or previous knowledge. If you're interested in making your next career move with a company on the cutting edge of restaurant technology, check out our current openings. If you're an energetic self starter, we are looking for you!
Omnivore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. www.omnivore.io (800) 293-4058 Omnivore Technologies, Inc.