Interested in joining a company on the cutting edge of restaurant technology? You’ve come to the right place! Omnivore is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to provide excellent support to our restaurant customers with a personable touch! We are looking for someone who enjoys triage, monitoring multiple environments, and puts care into being detail oriented. We hire for customer relationship building, the ability to learn quickly and passion. Your contributions to our powerhouse Technical Services team will be directly effecting big name restaurants and enhancing the experience of food consumers everywhere.
Together, we’re pioneering a new era of restaurant experience and guest engagement such as ghost and virtual kitchen concepts, master menus across multiple locations and concepts, and immediately connecting restaurants with delivery service providers such as UberEats, Door Dash, Postmates, and others!
(We are offering relocation assistance or a fully remote position - it's up to you!)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Utilizing a personable approach to answer customer requests for assistance
- Triaging incoming support tickets
- Proactively monitoring multiple environments
- Monitoring alerts
- Promptly following-up in detail with any needed next steps to all parties
- Scheduling installations with customers
- Escalating installation issues as necessary to POS Leads and/or other parties
- Onboarding customers in the cloud environment
- Working with Opentable workflow
- Performing additional tasks and responsibilities as designated by the Senior Technical Specialist or Director of Technical Services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Desire to work in an ever evolving technology field
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues through demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative problem solving to meet customer needs
- Patience and willingness to educate customers
- Flexibility and a positive attitude to be an engaged team player
- Ability to work independently, seek guidance where needed and demonstrate honesty and integrity
“EXTRAS” THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Experience in a customer facing technical support position
- Experience in software development, especially using internet API services
- Experience with restaurant/bar operations
- Experience with POS systems
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service Cloud/Salesforce or Zendesk
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 100% Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Stock options
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- We have helped thousands and thousands of restaurants survive and thrive in this challenging environment and you will be a part of adding to that legacy of making a difference for one of the top entrepreneurship industries.
- Omnivore released its industry-changing Menu Management System in late 2019 and 2021 is the year for game-changing growth. You will be a key part of that growth!
- You will be joining a “start-up” culture that already has a tremendous list of customer advocates ready to tell their success story.
Omnivore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. www.omnivore.io (800) 293-4058 Omnivore Technologies, Inc.