If you're interested in blazing a new path in the recently emerging restaurant technology industry, this is the place for you! We are seeking a Marketing star to add to our Marketing team! Join us and be responsible for sharing Omnivore’s story to propel us into the next phase of growth. This position is vital to the company as you’ll shape the way our customers see us. You’ll be creating and sharing rich content in order to drive business development and marketing initiatives.
Together, we’re pioneering a new era of restaurant experience and guest engagement such as ghost and virtual kitchen concepts, master menus across multiple locations and concepts, and immediately connecting restaurants with delivery service providers such as UberEats, Door Dash, Postmates, and others!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working with product management, marketing and business development to understand the needs of the business to market and sell our solution
- Acting as the 'voice of the customer' within Omnivore, actively researching our specific consumer needs, pain points, experiences and buying habits to develop detailed understanding of industry knowledge
- Driving positioning, messaging, content creation and strategic initiatives for the Omnivore connectivity platform
- Generating a pipeline of compelling and relevant thought leadership and product content, including whitepapers, webinars, blog articles, demos, and other materials
- Building marketing intelligence on competitive offerings, enhancing positioning and training internal teams on how to stand out as the best in the industry
- Creating and delivering an engaging value proposition
- Educating the Omnivore team on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help to develop the tools necessary to support the selling process
- Contributing to cross-functional go to market planning and execution
- Supporting the development of programs that increase market awareness and demand generation
- Supporting the broader marketing goals of Omnivore, which may include website, social, trade shows, additional lead generation and promotional activities
“MUST HAVES” TO EXCEL AT THIS ROLE
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in product marketing
- Motivated self starter with strong initiative
- Engaging storyteller across dynamic mediums
- Strong business acumen that enables you to contribute to strategic discussions
- Affinity for embracing the urgency of competitive markets and ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Experience with value proposition and messaging strategy creation
- Ability to understand and translate technical complexity into clear, market-facing business content
- Effective communication skills with customers, prospective customers and internal team members
- Passionate about making key contributions to a company
“EXTRAS” THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Professional experience in a SaaS environment; bonus points if you also have marketing experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft, Insight Squared, Canva and LinkedIn
- Versatility from working in a small marketing team environment
- Independence to take on extra responsibilities
- We have helped thousands and thousands of restaurants survive and thrive in this challenging environment and you will be a part of adding to that legacy of making a difference for one of the top entrepreneurship industries.
- Omnivore released its industry-changing Menu Management System in late 2019 and 2021 is the year for game-changing growth. You will be a key part of that growth!
- You will be joining a “start-up” culture that already has a tremendous list of customer advocates ready to tell their success story.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 100% Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Stock options
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
Omnivore is a fast-paced, growing, and distributed startup focused on providing the best restaurant development platform in the world! We provide a connectivity platform that allows app developers to interact with restaurant POS systems through a simple and consistent REST API. Whether it’s for table reservations, menus, online orders, or payments, our API is the backbone of a growing community of apps, restaurants, and point-of-sale vendors that are revolutionizing the dining experience!
We hire for culture, passion, and the ability to learn quickly above specific experience or previous knowledge. If you're interested in making your next career move with a company on the cutting edge of restaurant technology, check out our current openings. If you're an energetic self starter, we are looking for you!
Omnivore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. www.omnivore.io (800) 293-4058 Omnivore Technologies, Inc.